Hi,

I just stumbled upon a relatively new browsergame today when searching the net, Blades of Eternity. The game just came out of the public beta and is now fully operational and running. And the best thing is, it's absolutely completely accessible! No grafics, no maps, no grafical links without labeling, it's just perfect and stricktly text based.

It's a fantasy rpg game in which you train a new character to bekome one of the available professions later. Since I just started playing today, I don't know what these professions are, it's not revealed beforehand. But there is much to do in the game and you literally can play for days without pause, because there always is a game action you can do. There are different types of stats for different things. For example, you can do crimes in the game. To do this, you need a stat called brave. When you commit a crime, your brave decreases, but it regenerates over time. And in the meantime, you can do quests for which you need another stat, called willpower. And that's the great thing. Since you don't need the same form of energy for each action, you can different things and let the stat which just decreased fill up again while you do something else. As an added bonus, new players get donaters status for two days when signing up, which has some advantages such as faster regeneration rates. But as far as I can tell, you don't need to donate to play, you just level faster when you donate cause of the regen rates and a few other things.

Here is a list of features of the game from the website:
a.. 3 unique character paths
a.. 4 distinct professions and weapon classes
a.. A large database of items, skills, crafts and quests
a.. Diverse community features
a.. PVP Statistics and Ratings
a.. Mini-games
a.. Clans and clan wars
a.. And much more...
The new player intruduction is very well made and gets you straight into playing, and you even get a reward for reading the documentation and the rules. *grins*

There is just too much to it to describe it all here, I'd suggest you try it if you are into fantasy rpgs. The full accessibility is the main thing about the game that catched my interest, since most browsergames these days rely on grafical maps or animations or sommething like that.
So, this is a really great exeption. *smiles*

And here is the link:
www.bladeofeternity.com

This also could be something for the audiogames and pcsgames databases, so Phil and Dark, please feel free to add it there if you like.

Best regards and have fun playing if you try it.
Sarah