Hi Sky,
Well, to answer that question I need a little more detail. For
example, if an enemy is out of range and you throw a punch or kick you
will hear a swoosh, but the fist/kick wont hit the enemy. Is that what
is happening here?
Also could you try and make your messages more clear? I'm sorry but
reading something like "sometise I will p;unch a traget" makes
absolutely no sense to me at all. Trying to at least proofread and
make your message readable goes a long way to getting your point or
problem accross to the intended party.

Cheers!