Yeah, I would imagne so... it would be frustrating not to mention harmful to the computer if it had to reboot every time someone wanted to play the game who was a frequent player. I fervently hope this gets resolved for the next beta. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Good News/Bad News

Hi,
Yeah, hopefully. I have a couple of leads I'm looking into and one of
them might pan out and fix the problem. i certainly hope so as I
don't, reallly really realy don't, want to go back to beta 13 and
start over again. Other than this nasty blue screen issue the new
engine is shaping up ok. Some of the other issues are miner annoyances
that can be easily fixed with some experimentation and work, but this
stop error is a huge show stopper.