Where is this recording?

----- Original Message ----- From: "NIcol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Cheet codes for q9 game

Hi Ramy
Although I play the demo of q9 because I cannot afford the registered
version at this stage, I can answer your question because I have listened to
Philip benfall's q9 recording.
Just for the fun of it,  and to listen how Philip Bennfall's voice sounds
like, I have listened to his recording of q9 game play.
I haven't came across any  huge spoilers in his recording.
But that's just me.
Others may want to try  finish the game first before listening to Philip's
recording.
The cheets is only available if you purchased the registered version.
And the cheets is only available once you completed the game.
So once you completed the game, you  will be told that the cheets file is
placed on your desktop.
Hth.