Hi friends, this is David from Los Angeles.
I am noticing that the Super Tennis server is mostly being neglected
by many gamers.
I think Vip Gameszone did a fantastic job in creating this game and we
should enjoy it a bit more.
So, here is my idea.
I believe that one of the many reasons that Super Tennis is being
neglected is because  we do not know who to play with.
Would all of you who have a super tennis key reply to this thread with
your name, e-mail address, and user id so that we can bring Super
Tennis back to life?
Here is mine.
David Chung
chara...@gmail.com