you are right ofcause.
Ofcause if I preordered I'd be justified going a bit nuts, there are a few that gave their cash and have nothing to show for it. So now james has folded, minus the stuff made by usa that tom got from him, all the other stuff people have got, well all that cash is gone now, no refunds, so that makes you wander.
At 10:13 a.m. 19/10/2010, you wrote:
I actually liked the story of Monkey Business. As for James nobody really k nows what he's up to these days, only that so far as we can tell he's no longer developing, or if he is it's for his personal enjoyment. While I agree he could have handled things better I don't blame him in the least for throwing in the towel. People in this community seriously overreacted, even if their discontentment was justified. But it's people like that who make it harder on the rest of us and give blind people a bad name. But it's as I've said before, all we can do is learn from the mistakes he made and do our best not to repeat them. I for one don't plan on taking preorders on games or if I do it won't be until I know the game is well and truly on the home stretch to release.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petr Bláha" <hammet...@seznam.cz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Max Shrapnell

Hello Thomas, and do you know what happened with James Nord? I loved monkey busyness and alien outback, especialy monkey busyness was one of the best games with lots of interesting ideas - although the story was - hm - how to say that - poor. But maps like astec temple, or surf'n turf, were full of interesting ideas - areas etc. So i thing that it is realli pity that james no longer develope games for the blind gamers community. On the other hand, there was lot of flaming on him, so i understand that he is not present on any mailing list of blind gamers community.