That would be my thought as well, especially since overall you've had this on your back for more than four years now.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA suggestion

Hi,
Right. It is not a bug. I never added the ability to close doors,
because it never occurred to me anyone would want or need a feature
like this in a side-scroller. Most side-scrollers I've played,
mainstream ones that is, don't have you closing doors so I didn't do
it either. Now, though, I've spent so much time on writing and
rewriting the engine etc I need to get a move on with the game itself.
I'd still like to have it completed or near complete by Christmas
time, and we've got a lot of work to go before that happens.