Hi richard, for alter aeon, I suggest you go here
http://www.oriolg.es/mush.php
Oriol gomez made a mush preconfiguration that'll work with a bunch of screen readers, but he also bilt in quite an impressive soundpack for AA into it that will associate just about every combat reaction to a sound so that you can keep up. it will also show you your stats IE health or manna as audio progress bars and if you're fighting it will change the music depending on how badly hurt you or the opponent is. It also has other small things here and there but naming all of them would be a little hard. it does have its own tip system for telling you about things you may not have known. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Claridge" <richard.claridg...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 1:10 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Alteraeon

Hi again.
I have now attempted to use gmud with little success, I think I
imported the map correctly into my Supernova but am not 100% sure as I
don't really understand such things. I have also tried VIP Mud and
have had more success with this.
I have connected to Alteraeon and created a charactor. I get all the
movng around, taking things, talking etc, but combat is beyond me. It
seems to just say that something is around and go through moves before
I have a chance to do anything, I imagined that combat would be
something you controlled. But it happens so fast, faster than I can
read it so I get no chance to do anything. I usually win combats but I
don't know exactly how, as I am ot doing anything,. Is this how it is
supposed to be or am I doing something wrong. I don't understand how I
am supposed to use spells etc if I can't even keep up with all the
moves.
Any help mot welcom, srry if I am being thick.
Cheers
RIchard

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com