I'm quite excited about the game. I'll definitely buy it!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 1:39 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] 3D Velocity story teaser released

Hey guys,

It's not much, but pretty much every cut scene I imagine is a spoiler, so it's pretty limited and may or may not change your mind on whether you want the game.

Here it is.

http://j.mp/aSMhCA
Personally, I think it's worth the $50. We don't have any games with story and those people seeking a good story to actually play through and it's not just written in a manual for background purposes, this is the game you want. For those absolutely obsessed with online play, like most of the console market who just wants to login and blow people and things up or fight all day online, this may not be the game for you, as most of it revolves around it's story. And when you finish it? Well, I hear an online mode will be under development, but not for some time. But hey, it wouldn't hurt to play through it again now would it? How many audio games don't have replay value? Quite a lot. And how many of those games have you played over a period of time? I'm sure it was more than once. So cut Munawar a break about overpricing and all this crap, and start learning the actual gameplay, so when you go online you won't get owned.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112