Hi Neophyte,

Welcome to the list. In addition to being one of the list moderators I
am also a software developer. I've got my own accessible game company
where I am actively developing a couple of new titles that will
revolutionize accessible gaming once I get the engine stable. So here
is a friendly shake from one gamer to another.

Smile.