DreamtechInteractive is about to release its newest game, Phrase Madness.  I
plan to release it just in time for the holidays, by the end of November.
In this phrase matching game, you match the beginnings of up to 26 phrases with
their endings.  So far, there are over 320 phrases, giving you well over 10000
possible phrase combos.  Currently,  users of Windows Mobile products, such as
cellphones and Pac Mates,  can record their names, add new phrases, and, best
of all, comment on funny phrase matches.  I'm working on getting the ability
for PC's as well, but so far only wm products can record.
Here's an example, you're playing a game.  You press the letter capital A.  The
beginning of the phrase, "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood," is heard,
minus the word neighborhood since that's the phrase's ending.  Then, you hit
the little a and hear the ending of another phrase, the word "fire."
It's a beautiful day in the fire?
Well, that's worthy of a comment, so you push the record comments button and
say something funny, and the next time you get that combo, you hear the comment
you made earlier.
I have, so far, recorded about 700 comments, but there are so many combinations
that you're likely to only hear one or two per game.  The number of combos
gives Phrase Madness a virtually infinite playability value--I've been playing
for over a year and still have not heard all the funny combinations.  The other
day, I found
"mothers against drunk...pigs," and
"mothers against drunk...monkeys."
 My children love this game very much, and since it is played by children as
well as adults I will be asking that players behave themselves in the making of
comments, but the game will not be censored.
I say this because, with the help of Louis Bryant of
www.Braillesoft.net
 I'm going to implement server connectivity, so that all comments recorded by
each player are uploaded to the server, then downloaded by every player, so
that you'll be able to hear comments on funny combos from people all over the
world.  That feature is still in development however, and is the main reason I
have yet to release the game.
The wm version will sell for $15, and the desktop will sell for $10 unless I
can find out how to get Basic4PPC to record using regular Windows computers.

I am also working hard to get Space Attack up and running, but it's been harder
to get through all the bugs.  I would like to release it by November's end as
well, but I can make no promises.
As for my bubble breaker game, which is no longer a clone of anything, the game
itself is fully playable, but I'm waiting to release it until I find someone to
do better graphics for it.

Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!