Hello, you guys are great for doing this. I currently have them
organized into categories at www.asmodean.net/games, but if you guys
want them in a different way, I'm open to suggestions. Also, since I
don't have much time with working full time and having a
more-than-full-time family, I appreciate any assistance with this.

Many thanks.

On 9/27/2010 9:39 PM, Charles Rivard wrote:
> Putting all of them together?  How do you mean?  Are you working on
> creating a .zip file containing a folder or more?  I had thought of
> doing that, but haven't gotten around to it.  I was thinking of making
> folders for Lone Wolf missions, a SOD folder, a GTC folder, a Super Liam
> folder, and so on.  Then put those into one .zip file called Raul's
> Audio Walk Throughs or something like that.
>
> ---
> Shepherds are the best beasts!
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hayden Presley" <hdpres...@hotmail.com>

Raul A. Gallegos