Hi tom.

Fair enough Tom, and I can see how Sapi would be irritating.

Previded there was a way to know the length of the trap, this would be in my mind a good thing.

There is however a far more symple solution. Nobody said we have to use metres. just have steps, strides, paces or feet, ie, measurements of one angela step and that will be way precise enough without having to get into all the shenanigans of mucking about with decimals or altering jumps.

It also doesn't seem unreasonable to me that Angela would measure things in this way heck, given her reflexes, she probably would measure things in a uniquely personalized fashion based on her own length of stride rather than use metres.

Afterall, Prince of persia did very much the same thing so there certainly is pressident for it.

Beware the Grue!