I look forward to the fps version but more than likely will buy the side
scroller as well

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 10:19 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA 3D - Re: MOTA Beta 16 Released!

And I'm almost ready to buy it, too!  Gotta try a few demos, if they will be

available, though.  Not that I don't trust that you will come through with
the game, but I want to try it, anyway, whether I buy or not.  I'm strongly
suspecting that you have a customer in me, though.  Very strongly!

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!