From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 9:23 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 16 Released!

Hi Richard,

Oh, you are missing quite a lot. first of all there are 22 rooms on
level 1 not 20 so there are two rooms you missed. Then, there is level
2, which is also in the demo, which you havent' even explored yet.

The spikes aren't until level 2. Since you haven't made it to level 2
yet you obviously won't see them.

As for the water I moved that from level 1 to level 3, and made a lot
of changes so you can swim underwater to find treasure and things like
that.

Cheers!