From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 9:29 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 16 Released!

I'd actually like the ability, maybe since this is semi arcade to
jump when the laser fires or whatever wall mounted trap and pull it
off the wall swapping it for your gun, then every trap of that kind
you got  would upgrade the amo or something, or better yet if you
jump into a fan while say pressing space and maybe shift you get the
fan as a weapon,  you could use it to  jump over drains and hit your
enemies with it.
if we could chuck objects at our enemies.
or if you hit the middle of a fire pit when a ball comes out you
could get upgrades to, to your gun or something something like supermario.