I sent a reply to the wrong message. I meant to have sent it to the first message he sent.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] couldn't find the answer.

I think Charles was alluding to the fact that he hadn't exhausted all the options... because assuming he had a way to play the game since he's asking about it, he could've played it first before asking. While I welcome questions, I like questions if, and only if, the person has exhausted all options to find the desired information. But I see both sides of the picture...