From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 1:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: TDV Release Scrubbed

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. Though I have no problem
with it... if the game turns out good. And TDV, from my experience,
is shaping up to be grand, and I'm looking forward to it. I love the
demo, and have played the heck out of that sucker. People just need
to remember release schedules in the accessible game community aren't
going to be kept up in the same way as in mainstream games. We don't
have the same amount of people working on these particular games.
We're talking a few people versus potentially hundreds upon
hundredsof people working for a game like Tekken 6, which, if I
remember right, actually was released a few days early. lol.