Hi,

I'm a bit of jack of all trades you could say. I am a fan of all
flavors of music and play classic rock, alternative rock, heavy metal,
pop, country, and have even played a few Jaz numbers like Little Brown
Jug in high school with the high school Jaz band. Although, I don't
particularly like playing Jaz on the guitar because there usually are
some pretty oddball chords in volved like alot of seventh and ninth
chords better suited to a piano or keyboard. I also performed a few
classical pieces live before the high school, and that stuff was
really tough to learn do to the fact those pieces need to be finger
picked instead of using a pick. Plus they use some really non-standard
chords.  Anyway, if you want to talk guitars and stuff write me off
list.