well thats one reason I have not bothered with ce.
I could probably make another account, then transfer my cash over since I changed isps now. However I have not found a good standalone chat client I like, ok there are miranda and mirc but I want something else that is better I don't care for either program interface. something like the old windows messenger would be nice I doubt I'd use it enough really.