I actually don't... have one that is

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: 20 November 2010 12:22
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Sarah game celebrates the Harry Potter finale

Hi Ben,
I think you have a registration already for the Sarah game.
Your same key will work on the new update when it is released.
If you have a new windows computer that requires a new key, I am willing to
generate one.
This is different than the policy for the other Draconis games that require
you to buy the game again if you lost your key.
Phil