Hi Charles,

In WII Sports resorts a right hand bowler starts straight in front of the 6
pin.  I do a couple of clicks to the left and throw a hook ball for my strike
ball.  So I just throw straight at the 6 pin.  I move 3 clicks to the right for
a 6 and 10 or just the 10 and throw straight.  For a 7 I move all of the way to
the left and move 4 clicks to the right and throw straight.  7 clicks from the
left for a 4.  10 clicks from the left for a 4 5 or 5 10 split.  Some times I
get them and some times I don't.  It is hard to throw perfectly straight.  But
I would guess that there might be about 25 clicks from right to left or left to
right.

Hope that was the kind of answer that you were asking for.

BFN

    Jim

Depart in pieces.... i.e., Split.

j...@kitchensinc.net