Ok, sorry. I may of just said it in a strong way.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bavisoft

Hello Muhammed,

That will be enough of that. I can understand peoples' frustration,
disappointment, whatever but outright flaming like this is uncalled
for. Please, take the flaming off list.

Thanks.

On 11/28/10, Shiny protector <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
They are seriously irresponsible idiots. Bavisoft, if you are just stupid
dunderheads, that's what you get! Seriously, their games are not worth it.
Who would want to buy grizzly gulch and perchous it in stead of a demo?
Actually I've thought that Bavisoft are just freaking idiots and I wouldn't
be surprised if their servers get hacked, or if their games are hacked
because they are just brainless with no brains. Lol. Actually Hey, I am the
owner of bavisoft. I don't get any games, its a big surprise. Because are
you brainless? Your being accusatory! Booooooooooo! I think they should be
called babysoft.