Either way I wouldn't really worry about it.  I'm sure no harm was ment. The
game will be out soon and we will all be having fun playing it...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Oriol Gómez
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:20 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] papa sangre again

that's not my poitn though. They said they would contact me as soon as the
game woudl be available for testing. And it's only 2 weeks before the
release? Either they just forgot all about us non UK testers or they simply
laughing at us.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5664 (20101201) information _____________

http://www.eset.com

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5665 (20101201) information _____________