Hi Thomas.
I'd say go and live your dream. It's always nice doing something with
your whole heart. Even if you get  ordered not to distribute the games
from your website, there are always channels to distribute the games
through.

Personally, I have little knoledge of starwars, so I look forward to
it in that way as well. It would be a new world opening up for me.

Good luck with the last prechristmas code crunch on mota as well.