I remember Teras Kasi. A cool game but the announcer's voice got on my nerves. Some of the voice acting for the characters was pretty good, Luke and Leia came to mind since it actually sounded remotely like Mark Hamil and Carrie Fisher did the voice work. But for folks like Han and Vader it was less convincing.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

Hi Tom.

I'm afraid other than some of the more irritating vehicle stages with very annoying bakcgrounds, I've got no such access excuses for using cheat codes in the Super starwars games, ---- I just did it for fun, ---- and also partly to substitute for the games' lack of any sort of saving or password features at all.

You talking about mara jade reminded me of one starwars game I did forget to mention which I have played, masters of teras kasi on the ps1. Being a 3D beat em up rather similar to soul blade and tekken it's got the usual large characters and easy visibility of such games (plus is probably layable without site too).

It generally got bombed by crytics, but I rather enjoyed it, just for the sake of having the likes of Luke, Vader, Mara Han and leia slugging it out in a one on one fighting game.

dodging Vaders' force lightning then clobbering him with lukes big light sabre combo was one of my favourite moves ;D.

Tie fighter is a favourite game of many of my friends, just for the switch of roles, and the interest of seeing things from the pov of someone on the Empire's side who is not completely evil.

Either way I deffinately look forward to whatever you come up with, ---- and would very much like to help in the acting department if at all possible.

Beware the Grue!