Hey all,

Wanted to tell you about this new Facebook game I've found, Legacy of a
Thousand Suns, with a really sweet story with missions that actually follow a
plot, including the tutorial.

To see how cool the story is and to give you an idea as to what it's like,
here's a link to check out:

http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?187-Story-of-Legacy-of-a-Thousand-Suns-(WiP)&p=1756&viewfull=1#post1756
People have told me they can see the flash with jaws, but I can't, so can't
create a character. They do have a support address,
supp...@legacyofathousandsuns.com, where we could email asking for
accessibility.

The game also seems rather complex as well, which is a nice change from, say,
Mafia Wars and this one follows a plot unlike MW with just random crimes.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112