Hi Thomas,
I thought that you could create a bundger version on the computer. If you don't
know what bundger is, its this little device. It is also useful for
edgecation... I mean with maths questions.

So, you answer 5 maths questions, then you play the game. Its not like algebra,
its like times, division, subtraction and those basic stuff. You have to answer
the questions right until you get 5 questions right, then after that, you have
to play this game which is quite cool.

So, your fathers plain has crashed. Then what happens is this girl which is 12
years old is in this yard, and this bad man called Gunter comes walking up to
her. He says, I am Gunter, and she runs away from him because he's bad.
Anyways, she's at this gate. If memory serves me correct, it is a gate into a
forest.

Then, she has choices like this. a. hide in a ditch, be, sneak into the forest
or c, what ever. Its the same with the questions. Dark will be able to explain
it to you better as he's mostly involved in these society