Hi Chad,
I actually forgot to tell you. Munawar is releasing a patch for that so it could be fixed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chad Fenton" <cwfen...@comcast.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 9:59 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] TDV final mission objective

Hi all. I'm stuck again at the seeming end of mission mode in TDV. Upon destruction of the final radar station, I receive the order to destroy the cloning facility/fortress from Chase, whereupon Brutus does his dialogue. However, I'm stumped as to what to do next. If destroying the radar tower initiates the final boss battle with him and any other choppers or aircraft along with him, this does not happen. It's nothing like destroying the power plant immediately brings on the attack by the choppers, as you can lock onto one right away. After the dialogue with Brutus is concluded and you press l to lock onto available aircraft or ground targets, all I see is a guard tower I neglected to destroy back in sector Q. I'm also at 50,000 feet and have gone as high as 80,000 feet, so if there was something to see over 100 miles away, I'd think my radar would've found it. No Brutus, no other aircraft, and no indication of where I need to travel to in order to finish the mission. Any help is appreciated.