Hello Nicol, unfortunately, TDL games is no longer developing games. The
last I heard, they were supposed to be doing temple of steel, and the lsat
game they ever did was space colony cleaner.

  _____

From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of NIcol
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 1:48 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: [Audyssey] problem with maze game from t d l games

Hi list
I experience some problems with maze game from t d l games.
I have version 0.20 on my pc.
I tried to go to their website:
http://www.tdlgames.co.nr
IN the tdl games submenu under programs, there is a shortcut for tdl games
website, but I was taken to:
http://www.webs.com/abuseFrozen.htm?uname=tdlgames
A website offering services to create blogs and websites. ON that page it
says that the requested website is not available.
I sent an e-mail discussing my problems  to the address given in the
documentation:
tdlga...@yahoo.co.uk
The e-mail bounced back to me  saying: this user does not have a
yahoo.cco.uk account.
I went to audiogames.net.
Following both  the url and download url for tdl  maze  game, I get a 404
not found error.
And I could not find tdl maze  game on
www.pcsgames.net.
 I found  2  bugs in maze game.
I played maze game quite a number of times and here is what I found:
1.  It happened twice to me that while the ammo sound is playing, there is a
monster; I am unable to pick up the ammo without being killed.  In other
words, first I centre the sound of the ammo in my speakers. Then I need to
take 3 steps to pick up the ammo.
I take 2 steps and there the monster is, so when I take the third step I
pick up the ammo but at the same time  the monster ate me.
2.  all  The other times  It happened   to me that I encounter a monster but
then if I press s for shoot, it looks like my ammo is depleted.
If I press s for  shoot, the monster sound starts from the beginning. I
moved back to the start of the maze twice , but I could not find any ammo.
Then if I go back to the monster, I am still not able to shoot.
I press shift r twice to reset the sound system but this did not help.
Does anybody know if tdl games still exist and if so, where can I find them?
  Many thanks.

  _____

No virus found in this message.