Hi Ben,

What do you mean where did I get the newer games? I baught them from
Amazon.com and other stores that carry Star Wars games. Isn't that
rather obvious?

As for opening gob files I use a program called Gob Explorer. Its a
free utility for creating and extracting *.gob files and *.goo files.
Its an essential tool if you wich to create custom mods for Jedi
Knight I and Jedi Knight II. You'll also need a mat to bmp converter
if you which to extract or create custom graphics for the Jedi Knight
games as well.