Hi,

Yeah, It is a bit off topic for the list so we definitely should take
this discussion elswhere. However, before I close down this topic I
have one final comment.

I'm becoming a fan of Apple's stuff like the IPhone exactly because
Apple is doing so much more for the VI than other technology companies
right now. From what I've personally seen of the IPhone, Mac OS Snow
Lepard, IPod, Microsoft and other technology companies are going to
find themselves left in the dust accessibility wise. As Cara says the
water is fine so it certainly helps for us to discuss these products
and show Appple we appreciate the effort they  are putting into VI
access.

Cheers!