On 12/2/2010 7:41 PM, Chastity MORSE wrote:
Hey, guys, I'm sorry about the confussion. If anyone has any idea how to fix this, please
let me know cause it seems to be happening with lots of my emails, not just on this list
thing. I kept getting emails back saying postmaster delivery status can not send
to..."some address I've never even heard of". Then, there are emails that look
like I've sent them with no subject in them and I never sent those, so I don't know if
someone got's my email address and is playing games or what, but I've been trying to find
out what's happening. Just started recently and I've been just deleting them without
oppening them. Then, some of my friends are getting stuff like this too! Hey, really
sorry and I didn't mean to mess up thing for  everyone here and I'm still trying to find
out what the problem is, but if there's any ideas on how I can fix it, please, let me
know! As for responding to posts for this list, I just hit the link at the bottom of the
emails that says to send to this list and it brings up an open email window to write my
message in, nothing else wrong there I can find.
Chastity

You should change to a stronger password. That is my suggestion.

--
Alfredo C.
Skype: Casta947