Hi Cara,

That makes two of us. I don't think in radians either.  I have a few
calculation functions in the engine that actually returns a degree
either absolute or relative based on what I need the direction for. If
it is a trajectory/targeting solution I'll use relative since
obviously I need to know the direction the player character is facing
as well as the actual position of the target. Doing that using radians
would be, well, i don't want to think about it. Lol!

Cheers!