Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 8:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] More help with world of legends spoiler inside.

If you've not been levelling energy you might have a problem here sinse yes,
special attacks are the way to go, in fact there are a couple of the special
attacks you get from heaven which are waaaaaay over powered and can pretty
much slaughter anything (the rune king was actually quite disappointing in
this regard).

Also, I'd advise checking armour and weapon stats carefully, sinse accept
for a couple of the later special armours, much of the time it's better to
craft your own weapons and armour than to buy them.

I can't remember if this is true of the light armour, but it might be.

Also, using potions can be helpful as well and oncemore, try crafting your
own.

To level at this stage, go back to heaven and beat up some of those samurai,
sun warriors etc, sinse they're the best source of xp from renuable monsters
you'll find.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!