Hi Jacob,

Definitely. If it weren't for the display driver issue I probably
could have made SFML work, but it isn't the one and only
cross-platform solution. Sooner or later I'll hit upon something that
works. Given SDL's long history  with game developers I think this
time, cross my fingers, this might turn out to be the right solution
for the job. Yeah, it lacks a few things like force feedback support
and things like that, but over all it might produce a stable and
reliable cross-platform engine which is the goal. I'm happpy with it
so far.

Smile.