Hi Tom And List
I have a couple of starwar questions.
1.  to be able to play your starwar game when it is released, do I need to
read and grasp  starwar books beforehand, Tom?
2.  What does starwar weapons look like? Are they also a kind of  gun?
3.  What does traps in starwar games like sith look like?
4.  sorry if this is  a weird question, but why is starwars called starwars?
When hearing the word starwars,  what immediately comes to mind is the stars
that shines at night.
So is a  starwar a war taking place in the midst of stars?
Please pardon my ignorance.
Its much appreciated if you can give me more info on some or all of  above
questions.
Happy gaming.