I am in the midst of a detailed and hopeful discussion with the developer of
the Z+
Angband variant of the roguelike game Angband.  For those unfamiliar, this
is a single character, dungeon and wilderness exploration and monster
killing game a la Rogue, Nethack and Moria.  You move about a graphical or
ASCII representation of various terrain types, doing the sorts of things
brave and amoral adventuring types do, i.e. kill things and steal their
money and magical items.  Angband is a rather complex version of all that,
and Z+Angband is my current variant of choice.

There are several accessibility issues for those with no vision, foremost
among them being navigating around the map.  The developer and I have come
up with a few possible solutions that he feels should be easy to implement,
and I'll report on my testing.  Once there's something playable, I'll send a
link to the list.

                Chris Bartlett