Lol... I understand your desire for justice, aws the great q once said (star
trek: borg).  I am absolutely 101 % with you on all that you said.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 16 December 2010 22:59
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

Thanks aprone, though I have a nasty feeling trans atlantic phone calls to
bavisoft could be rather expensive.

You might send the number to thomas ward if he'd considder phoning them in
his capacity as audeasy co list owner, and as a developer himself.

I have actually phoned those audio games developers in the Uk, I phoned
azabat software to get their demo cd so that I could write game reviews, and

phoned Gamevial just for general discussion of their web based games.

My next targit, is to see if i can eerbash some sense into the rnib and
convince them that there is more to audio games than azabat and their
talking crosswords and board games (which I rather think are somewhat
overpriced), and not all visually impared people are over the age of sixty.

Given that the rnib are intrinsically stupid and my 20 year long war to get
them to record a wider variety of books has not seen too much success, this
is probably a doomed enterprise, but I can at least try.

Oh and yes, I did first phone the rnib with a book request at the age of 7
for Douglas Hill's novel the caves of Klydor a sequal to exiles of colsec
which they'd recorded in 1979 (three years before I was born and ten years
before I phoned them).

they did finally! record the book in 2009. It'll be interesting to see if it

takes them another 20 years to do the last in the trilogy.

Beware the Grue!