Hi list
I experience a problem  posting my score in pipe version2.
My final  score for my most recent game on normal difficulty  is 2784571
 I finished the game; i.e I killed the boss.
The only score on the scoreboard for pipe version 2 normal difficulty is
myself. 1 Nicol Oosthuizen, 2701180, level 16, South Africa
I wrote to bsc games support some time ago with a similar situation like
this where my score is higher than that of the number1 on the scoreboard.
They could not explain to me why I am not able to post my score, they only
said they will  forward the problem to their technical division.
Has anybody experienced this?
To post my score is nothing major, I enjoy the game although I am not always
able to post my score.
I am just very curious why this happens.
If someone can explain this to me, its much appreciated.
Happy gaming.