Hi Hi  List,

I'd like to report a problem I've been having; I'd like to see if any of you
have some  tips as to how to resolve this. I first noticed this when I got
ScienceInvasion; the sound of the Cyclist just sounded weird; it wasn't
looping, there was a most definitely noticeable break from one loop to the
next. Then I heard Muhammed playing it, and it sounded right as rain. ThenI
tried Showdown. What do you know? Same problem. Just a few minutes ago I
tried Dark Destroyer; same problem. It would appear that only games written
in java are giving me this problem.  Anyone have a possible solution to
this?

Best Regards,

Hayden