Nice interview.

I want to know what was the movie without video and only sound that you
where talking about .

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Chesworth
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 8:00 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] An interview about Papa Sangre on the radio

Hi all,

This morning, I had a quick chat about Papa Sangre on RNIB's Insight Radio.
Thought I'd post the interview up here for anyone who's curious about the
game. I'm thinking that an organisation like RNIB giving this air time is a
good sign for the audio gaming scene too, so wanted to spread the word that
it had happened and get some discussion flowing around what we can talk
about next.

Here's the download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/182718/Scott%20Chesworth%20-%20Papa%20Sangre%20inter
view.mp3

Cheers, comments/critique welcome of course Scott

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5729 (20101224) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5729 (20101224) information _____________

http://www.eset.com