Hello all
I received an I-pod touch 32gb for the holidays and am looking for a few
games to try out.  I purchased aurifi and papa sangre and saw street fighter
iv for $6 on sale.  I'm not interested in purchasing a next generation
console and the pc port runs slow on my laptop because of it's intigrated
graphics card, so until I get a new desktop built or wait for the nintendo
3ds system and the port of SSF iv comes out, was wondering if this port
might be a possibility.  I'm assuming not because of voice over
incompatibility and looks like the only way controls may work out is if
there was bluetooth keyboard support.  Perhaps I could get some help cutting
out the areas of the controls from a screen protector but that may be more
trouble than it's worth.  It sounds like a decent little port, around 14
characters or so and pretty impressive music/sound/voice from listening to
the videos.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks and happy holidays
Sincerely