So its really based on the challenge, that's what your trying to say? And even if I based it on my mistakes, they will have to pay hundreds of dollars and for the sounds, they'll have to pay hundreds of dollars because I based it on the time I put into it? It doesn't depend on acting and those stuff, it depends on replay value? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Last Chance to Save on Three-D Velocity!

By the same principle... mainstream games don't get charged based off mistakes and work problems. They cost 60 to 70 bucks for a reason. They manpower going into those games is huge... and I don't blame them in the slightest. If they really did charge the way some people on this list would have it, based on time spent working on the project, they could easily charge over 100 dollars for the budget spent on the game. However, therein lies the problem.. who would buy a game with no replayability?