For those of you who've heard my first sample up on Brandon cole's website, check out this redo.. complete with harmonies. I'll admit it. I have no guilt in making this song fun to sing... and having myself a ton of fun in the process... for those of you who haven't heard it, this is fun, but difficult to sing in rock band.. possibly the hardest song in the game. Rock band three lets you either sing exclusively the melody or with harmonies, and in multiplayer you can have up to three vocalists, with one on solo and two on harmonies. Enjoy, folks. Comments and good-natured teasing is always welcome. lol.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/bohemian%20rapsody%20expert%20vocals%20again%20with%20harmonies.mp3