Okay thanks. That's all I needed to know.

At 05:08 PM 30/12/2010, you wrote:
Hi Clement,
If you know how to format it, just do that and change your file system that
way; email me with any other questions. (I don't thnk you can do that with
data on it; that would be a mess.

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 5:40 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] OT: changing file system on an external hard drive?

I know I shouldn't ask here, but I need to put isos somewhere. I just
got a new external hard drive           which is using the ntfs file
system,
but I want to convert it to fat-32 once I've put everything on it so
I can move all my isos over but not lose data in the process. Putting
it into fat-32 also doubles as a device for storing stuff on my
ps3... how does one do this? Again, sorry for being off-topic. But I
couldn't find another place to ask.