From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:07 PM
To: Lori Duncan; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Time of Conflict help

Hi Lori,

If you can't find any more unexplored land there are a number of
things you can do. If you are on an island etc you can build
transports to cary your infantry units to other islands and land
troops there. If you still want your units to patrol your home islands
etc you can just set them to random and they move around randomly
looking for enemy units to destroy.

As for fighters they can be a great resource. Especially, in large
numbers. They have the advantage of traveling very far very fast. They
can attack enemy fighters, ships, cities, armoured units, infantry,
etc. The only downside is they are pretty easy to shoot down. However,
used with a carrier as a staging area you can usually use your
fighters to clear an island of several enemies before landing troops
and armour to take the island. I've done this many times and often use
fighters to soften up the enemy's positions before taking enemy cities
etc.