Hi does anyone know what happened to the developer of this game?  I was hunting
around for other text-games and was trying to find out if this one had a
soundpack.  It looks good, but I don't want to just click on links all night in
a browser to play a game.  I can't remember the web address to The Trials of
Guilder but my email bounced back, so maybe he's one of the thousands who have
flown off into the etha of nevermore game development <Smile>  Or his email may
just be having problems.