Yes. I wouldn't start it bacvk unless there were enough people intrested.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 3:28 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] (Moderator) Gamers Chat Notifications

Hi Darren,

My guess probably a lack of continued interest or a lack of time. As for
myself I don't attend, because I am usually  doing something else.

For example, there is a chat scheduled for today at 3:00 PM EST. Which is
right now according to the clock. However, I plan on spending my free time
today working on MOTA beta 17, reading e-mail, and probably will catch up
with some friends later today on Facebook. With that schedule I'm not going
to attend a gamers chat unless there is enough people to make it worth my
time being there.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5770 (20110108) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5770 (20110108) information _____________

http://www.eset.com