Hi Jim,

I know. I do the same thing to reset the Speech Engine before
switching to Neospeech, Natural Voices, whatever. Problem is though
the Neospeech voices continue to sound fuzzy, distorted, etc  even
though I properly disposed of the old Sapi speech engine and
initialized the new one. I don't have this problem when switching from
the AT&T voices to Microsoft Anna or to the Realspeak voices that
ships with Jaws 9. This leads me to believe that the Neospeech voices
have some problems not shared by other TTS engines out there.